America’s Rail Site
Located at a logistical nexus, in Dwight, Illinois, America’s Dual Rail Site, is served by the Norfolk Southern and Union Pacific railroads offering direct, single line haul movements to all major Atlantic, Pacific, and Gulf Coast ports and service to Mexico.
The site contains the following characteristics:
- Over 365 acres controlled by land option and over 1,000 additional acres planned.
- Site due diligence completed.
- 1.5 miles of frontage on the NS and UP mainlines, possessing unit train and manifest services.
- All utilities are at, or within 500 feet of site.
- Approximately 65 miles to Chicago.
- Within 1.25 miles of a full, four-way interchange at I-55 & IL Rt 47 [I-80 via I-55, 25 miles].
- Plentiful labor force as identified by Jones Lang LaSalle Site Assessment Report July, 2020.
- Within the Illinois Enterprise Zone providing real estate and sales tax incentives.
- Within United States Foreign-Trade Zone #114.
Please click to review the Jones Lang LaSalle Site Assessment and Benchmark Report